Friday, April 9, 2010

Potty Training Milestone #2

Okay, still no pictures with this one. Like I said it all happens so fast. Today Landon used the potty (by himself, without me or Paul prompting him to do so). The first time he still had his training pants on, but I didn't care because he walked right over to the potty, sat down, and peed. This was a huge step because up until this point Landon would practically run from the potty. After his accomplishment he knew he did something good. He was grinning from ear to ear and he gave me a high five.

Then later at bath time, Landon crawled out of the tub, went and sat on his potty and peed. Again, all by himself!!!! Now don't get me wrong, Landon is still a very good ways away from being potty trained but it is so exciting watching him as he begins to understand and learn this new process.

1 comment:

  1. Again...I am so proud of him and his potty training...Maybe he can teach Briley a trick or two!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments. I love reading them all.