Well, this is another post without pictures, but sometimes life happens to quickly for the camera. I haven't really been pushing potty training on Landon, but since he has been sick he has really been battling some BAD diaper rash. Until now, Landon has never really dealt with diaper rash, but he is dealing with it now. So in order to help him get over it we have been letting him "air out". I didn't really want him just running around naked so I put some training pants on him, and he took to them really well.
This afternoon Landon and I went to visit Nana, Papaw, and Geri, and we put some training pants on Landon and let him run around outside to play. He had the training pants on for about an hour and a half, and then I noticed that Landon was walking a little funny and kind of bouncing around. So I asked him if he needed to "pee-pee", and he started trying to pull the pants down. I helped him get them down and then he peed and pulled his pants right back up. Nana, Landon, and I were all so excited we cheered for Landon's awesome accomplishment. Once we got home from Nana and Papaw's Landon did it again. I know we are no where close to being Potty Trained, but I definitely think that we are on our way!!!!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Landon!! Abe did great potty training. I didn't push him but encouraged! He wore easy up Pampers for a very long time but most of the time they were dry. I liked it because if he did have an accident then he was okay but still felt like a big boy and not in a diaper.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with it! He may decide he is ready to be a big boy already!!
I really think he is going to do well! He is showing such an interest...i think he is way ahead of Briley....but we are going to try again next week! Maybe they can master this accomplishment together!
ReplyDelete