Since Landon wasn't really old enough to understand getting gifts or the Easter bunny last year, this year I was so excited about telling Landon about the Easter Bunny coming to see him, but Landon wasn't as excited as I was. I think he was a little scared and didn't know what to expect. At first Landon ran away from his Easter Basket whining and saying "No-no". It was kind of funny and pitiful all at the same time. Once Paul started playing with the basket, Landon couldn't wait to dig in. 
Once Landon is old enough to understand we will tell him the real reason for Easter, which is that Jesus loved us so much that he died on the cross for our sins, and that his love for us is unconditional. I want Landon to be able to enjoy these holidays like Easter and Christmas, but I also want him to understand the true meaning of these days.
After taking time to play with the goodies that the Easter Bunny left we got ready and went to church at New Harmony. Then went to eat with Nana, Papaw, Geri and Dustin. We wanted to be sure to see Nana, Papaw, and Geri because after lunch, they left for Chicago. Later that day Paul, Landon, and I played/worked outside. Landon even helped Paul pull the weeds out of the landscaping it was so cute.
I love that his hat is turned around backwards in the last picture!!! Ohh...and cute Easter basket! lol
ReplyDelete