Paul, Landon, and I spent the day in Bowling Green with Kim, Steven, and Kennedy, and we had a blast. Kim was so nice to take Landon's 2 year pics for me this year. We had intentions of taking them at a park, but were pleasantly surprised when we passed by this railway museum. It was perfect because Landon is so into trains right now; we thought what better way to capture him at 2 than to take his pictures with the trains. It also worked out great that he had his "Yo Gabba Gabba" shirt because he loves that show, but especially his cd with all the music from the show. I am so pleased that these pictures are not only adorable (if I do say so myself) but that they also depict so much of his personality.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for the sweet comments. I love reading them all.