Monday, July 26, 2010

Woo Hoo Landon's 2

On Thursday, July 22 Landon celebrated his 2nd Birthday, and he had a blast!!!! Last year we had a BIG 1st Birthday Party, but this year we opted for a small family get together at my mom and dad's. Even though it was just us, Geri and Brad made sure it was done up right. Landon is REALLY into trains right now, not just Thomas but any train. But he likes Thomas too. So Geri made sure that Landon would love the decorations.


Landon was so thrilled with his party. Just look at that expression. You really can read his thoughts of, "Oh my." I thought this look was so precious. As soon as he walked in and saw the decorations Landon put his hand up and really did say, "Oh my". It was too sweet.

After Landon was past his initial shock of all the cute decorations, he was eager to get up close and personal to see it all first hand.

Landon had a good time at Nana's, but he finally had to call it a night and go home; but not without his balloons.

Landon got lots of goodies from everyone, and he so excited about them all.

Landon got a couple special gifts from Momma and Daddy. Paul did a great job with Landon's sand box, and I thought Landon might like some new toddler bedding for his big boy bed.



I can't believe that 2 years have already gone by. Time really does fly when you are having a good time, and Landon is full of good times. I am so blessed to have him in my life. Happy 2nd Birthday sweet, sweet boy. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like he had a great birthday! I loved the "oh my" look! And I'm glad you were able to find that bedding! Looks really cute! I can't believe our "babies" are two! It goes soo fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love my sweet, funny nephew!! Happy Birthday Landon! Sorry we missed it. Maybe one day we'll take you to FLA for your bday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments. I love reading them all.