Saturday, June 6, 2009

This Is The Life

Today Landon and I spent the day with Nana and Papaw, and we all had such a good time. We started out the day playing with Landon in his little shade pool.


He loved it so much that I could not wait to put him in his little pool at home. He splashed around, rolled all over the pool, and played with all of his water toys. After he spent some time in the pool, Papaw took Landon for a ride on the four wheeler.


Landon was so cute all kicked back riding around the yard with Papaw. We all had such a good day together, and we are all blessed to have one another. Landon is especially blessed to be loved by so many wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments. I love reading them all.