Monday, June 28, 2010

Night at Nana's

When Landon was just a few months old he spent the night with his Nana and Papaw a couple of times and did great, but it had been a while since he had spent the night away from home so I was a little worried about how he would do this time. However, he did great. Landon, Nana, Papaw, and Geri all had a great time, and thanks to Geri being the shutter bug I got tons of pictures and felt as if I was able to get in on the fun too.

Nana loves to read and has shared that love with all of her kids, and now she is passing that love for reading down to Landon. Landon loves to check out Nana's stash of books.

Nana has all kinds of toys for Landon at her house, but his favorite is this Little Tykes cow. He has rode on this cow since before he was one, and he still will ride it EVERY time he goes to Papaw's and Nana's. As you can tell Landon loves his cow.

Landon also gets to spend a lot of time outside at Nana's because they have a good shade tree, and Landon enjoys spending his outdoor time playing around that tree.

One of Landon's favorite things to do under Nana's shade tree is to play on his Little Tyke slide. He is quiet the dare-devil. He loves to go down the slide, hang over the slide, and climb up and down on the slide like a jungle gym.

I have a feeling Landon, Nana, Papaw, and Geri will all be looking forward to another fun sleep over.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like going to grandmas....Briley feels the same way! A special thanks to Geri for taking all the cute pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments. I love reading them all.