I have decided to add two more blogs that you can access from this blog. Since this blog is dedicated to Landon (and any other children we might have in the future), I wanted to have a blog that has more to do with what we do as a family and with our friends, so I have started Newman News.
I don't know about you, but my day is FULL of so many moments that I want to remember and write about, but I don't always have a camera with me. Or the moment isn't something that you can really take a picture of so, I have decided to set up a blog of just those precious moments that I never want to forget, and that is what my blog Memoirs is for.
These blogs are just in the beginning stages, so be patient with me. I hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for reading.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good to hear from you! :)
ReplyDeleteHOpe things are going well.
I wanted to mention, when you take your "blog to book", you pick and choose the entries that you want in your book. For example, I wouldn't put the Fab 5 in my book for 2010. It's fun, but it's something that I wouldn't want to take up space when I have other important pics/entries. So essentially, you could have one blog with all kinds of different post, and be selective when you print to book form.