Thursday, February 18, 2010

This Week Landon...

This week Landon actually went to the babysitters without crying BOTH days. The second day he actually got down, took his coat off, sat down on the floor by another little boy, and then started drinking his milk. This is a huge achievement for him because usually he either cries or at least clings to me/Paul and says no-no over and over. Now, don't get me wrong once Paul/I are gone, Landon does fine, it is just the act of actually leaving him that upsets him. So, I hope this means that we are turning a corner here and going to the babysitters won't be so hard on ALL of us.
Landon has started giving the sweetest hugs. Well, his hugs have always been sweet, but now they are even sweeter. He will take both arms and wrap them around you, and then he will go mmmm-mm. It is so cute, and it's like he is saying, "Yep, this is exactly where I want to be." Landon loves to share his hugs with his daddy.

This week Paul helped Steve move to his new house, and in the process found a little rocking chair that is perfect for Landon. Landon loves to have little seats that are just for him, and he especially loves to rock. So, I knew he would love this chair, and as you can see he did.

2 comments:

  1. i love that the dust buster is sitting beside the rocking chair! He is going to be such a tidy lil man! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to post exactly what aaron did about the dustbuster! Funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments. I love reading them all.