Friday, February 12, 2010

2 for 1: This Week Landon/Play Date

This week Landon and I got to spend a lot of time together due to the snow days. We had so much fun just hanging out around the house. We watched cartoons, ate all kinds of good food (maybe not good for you food), played, and took naps. What more could you ask for? Landon also picked up some new words: backpack, map, (Landon has really been paying attention to Dora the Explorer), and teacher (this came from Brown Bear Brown Bear). Landon also got to eat honey for the first time due to having a bad cold. It really did help. He also got to eat some fun dip at Briley's. He loved it.
This week Landon also got to have a playdate with Briley. They used to get together a lot more often but due to everyone's schedules, snow days, and all of us getting sick at different times they just haven't had as many. But it looks like they made up for lost time, and yes Landon's hair is wild and due for ANOTHER hair cut. By the way, Thanks for the pics Aaron.
Is it just me or do these kiddos look like they are all played out or what?

Aaron, I am so glad you got this picture. He makes this face all of the time except when I am trying to get him too. I am so glad I have it now.




2 comments:

  1. They really had a good time! They played really well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a good time!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments. I love reading them all.