I never thought that I would see the day when Landon would not run away from the Dust Buster or the vaccum, but all of the sudden Landon decided that they were the best toys ever. He won't play with them unless they are really on. So, he really does help out on keeping the floor cleaner. I know he walked around the living room and kitchen area for a good thirty minutes cleaning the floors. Now when we vaccum, he wants us to hold him so he can help us use the big vaccum. Landon is my little Mr. Clean (when it comes to vaccuming anyways). Now, I can just sit back and watch.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

VEry cute!! :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your snow day!
P.S. remember since I went private, it will not update on your side bar anymore.....so just click on Treasuring the Little things to see updated posts.
You can send Landon over to my house! Macklan was scared of the vacuum for the longest time too. He loves to play with the attachments on my vacuum.
ReplyDeleteI like the way Mr. Clean's shirt is completely dirty! ha ha ha
ReplyDeletePriceless!
Henry likes to ride my vacuum! He's crazy though!
ReplyDelete