Although Landon didn't really get into opening his gifts, once they were open and ready to play with, he loved them. It is
sooo funny that his favorites were some of the cheapest gifts. He loved his little blow up car. There really wasn't anything to it, but he thought it was great.
Landon loves recliners, so I thought I would get him one of his own. He sat in it maybe 30 seconds, and then went back to his old B
ackyardigans couch. Oh well, I'm sure he will start to use it more often.
Nana and Papaw also got Landon a super cute chair. It is going to look so good in his play room (when we finally get it finished).

One of Landon's favorite gifts was also one of his neatest. I got it at Kmart, and it was
so cool. It was was a backpack that had a tent, sleeping bag, water bottle, flash light, a construction worker vest, and two construction cones. I couldn't believe that it all fit in that one little backpack. Landon loves wearing his vest and "camping" in his tent. He definitely had a Merry Christmas!!!!
Hey girl!
ReplyDeleteJust a little FYI:
Since I went private with my blog, it will no longer update on your side bar when I have new post. Therefore, just click on "Treasuring the Little Things" to see the latest post.
One of the downsides of "privacy"!
Have a good 1st week in 2010!