For about 2 weeks now, Landon has been dragging my hair dryer around like it is a dog on a leash, so Paul recently bought Landon a little toy puppy, and Landon loves it. Maybe one day we can get Landon a real puppy, but not any time soon.
My life can be summed up in three words: Faith, Hope, and Love. I have been surrounded by Faith, Hope, and Love my whole life. My parents and siblings showered me with Love throughout my entire childhood, and my mom and dad always taught me that no matter what the circumstance, hold tight to my Faith and never give up Hope.
Then I met Paul and even more Love was added to my life. After being married for seven years, our Faith and Hope allowed us to be blessed with even more Love through the sweet arrival of our precious little boy, Landon. Landon has been a true blessing to me, Paul, and our entire family. I can't imagine a life any better than one based on Faith, Hope, and Love.
Paul and I had known each other for a while through mutual friends, but we started dating when I was a Freshman at Murray State University in 1998. Then 3 years later we got married on June 23, 2001. Paul is a wonderful husband who is: a Christian, hard working, supportive, loving, caring, and a family man. He is so good to both me and Landon, and we are blessed to have him.
Speaking of being blessed let me tell you about my little man Landon. He is a true blessing to me, Paul, and every one else in our family. He is full of life and energy and always on the go. Landon can always bring a smile to my face no matter what is going on. I love him soooo much.
how wierd you have to check out this post from March!!!! Layton has this same puppy and loved it! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://blakeandbritt.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-pet-and-visit.html
Briley also has that same puppy and loves it!
ReplyDelete