Landon wants to crawl soooo bad. It is hilarious to watch him work at it. He will roll over onto his belly, 

get on all fours, and then rock back and forth. 



When he sees that this process is getting him no where, he will then start sticking his butt up in the air as far as he can get it.

He looks just like he is doing some type of yoga pose. Many times I have thought that he was just going to flip right over, but thankfully he hasn't done that yet. Once he finally gives up, he will start to roll to his desired destination. Bless his little heart. It won't be long before he is crawling though, and I will be missing the days of him just playing peacefully in the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for the sweet comments. I love reading them all.